Fallen in Love

The reason I've fallen in love with you

Every day I think about you. At home, at work, in the subway... whenever and wherever I go. And I'm not exaggerating. Sometimes I ask myself, what you're doing, what you're thinking, where you are, how you are, when you'll return home, why do you do the things that you do, what makes you happy, what makes you sad, etc.

At the restaurant where we go for lunch at work, there are beautiful waitresses. And whenever I look at them, they remind me of you. They look like you and they work like you, but I don't understand why you're always there in front of me. I realize how special you are to me. You are so unique and I just want to be a part of your life, and you as part of my life.

Sherlock Holmes by Sidney Paget - Bookworm Room

Comments

Popular Posts